Inspired By Finn
Did you know...Baltic Amber has been used for hundreds of years
in the Baltic Region to support the immune system?
100% Authentic Baltic Amber - Guaranteed!
Our necklaces and bracelets are made of natural, high-quality, authentic Baltic amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our amber jewelry is not made of plastics, synthetics, copals, reconstituted amber, or any other imitation of Baltic amber.
Quality Assurance Program, Certificates of Authenticity, Money-back Guarantee.
For hundreds of years, Baltic amber has been a traditional remedy for many ailments and discomforts.
As a natural product, every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from piece-to-piece is not unusual.
About this necklace
- Made with polished Baltic amber beads.
- Bead size ranges from 1/8 - 3/16". Largest beads may be the size of a pea, with most beads being smaller than a pea.
- Fastens with a plastic screw clasp. Info on different types of clasps we offer.
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- Handmade in Lithuania
- Please be sure to measure for the length you need
- Wear and care
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!
- Information about different clasp options and jewelry types
- CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) & CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant.
- Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.
- Not meant to be chewed on! Amber is soft and can break if chewed on. A necklace missing many beads can be a hazard.
Children must be supervised when wearing jewelry. Remove when the child sleeps. For young children, consider our unique adjustable anklets. Your child won't quickly outgrow them!